The preconditions for admission are that:
• The applicant is of the appropriate age and sufficient maturity.
• The School is able to provide adequately for any special educational needs the applicant may have
following an assessment of the pupil by the Head of Learning Support if required.
• The School, having made reasonable adjustment, has the capacity to cope with any disability the ADMISSIONS POLICY Downside School (from September 2015) applicant may have.
• The applicant fulfils any conditions set out when offered a place.
• Fees (if applicable) at the present school have been paid.
Downside School is a UKiset associate school. We require all children applying for a place at our school, who have English as their second language, to present their UKiset results on application.