Master’s degree from an accreited university or college with at least a 3.3 GPA
At least five years work experience in information profession
Two letters of recommendation
Official transcript for undergrad and graduate
Ability to learn in both formal academic environment and independent study
Below is a checklist of the documents required for a completed application:
• Our Graduate Applications vary by program and student type. To access the correct application, visit our Apply Now page and select based on your student type.
2. Application Fee ($70, non-refundable)
• If you complete the online application you will pay the fee online with a credit card. If you are sending a print application, please enclose a check or money order made payable to Pace University.
3. Two Letters of Recommendation
• Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
• Letters must be forwarded in sealed envelopes.
• Visit the Forms and Brochures page for access to printable Recommendation Forms.
• Please note that three letters of recommendation are required for the PsyD in School-Clinical Child Psychology, the PhD in Mental Health Counseling, the MSEd in School Psychology, and the MSEd in Bilingual School Psychology.
• A resume or typewritten outline describing at least the past five years of your employment history and any significant community, professional, or college extracurricular activities.
• Include recognitions and achievements (e.g. licenses, publications, and awards).
5. Personal Statement
• Send a typewritten essay explaining to the Graduate Admission Committee why you would like to pursue the program of graduate study you have chosen. Additional information regarding your academic performance, as well as professional experience, may also be included in the supplement.
6. All Official Transcripts
• Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
• Transcripts are considered official only if they are sent directly to Pace University from the educational institution of origin, or forwarded by:
o Any NACES-accredited translation evaluator (preferred) OR
o The student’s Ministry of Education OR
o A U.S. consular officer OR
o An EducationUSA adviser OR
o The Institute of Foreign Credential Services: www.ifcsevals.com
• Photocopies, facsimiles, and notarized copies of academic records are not considered official and will not be accepted. Academic records issued in a language other than English are required to be translated and attested to by the institution of origin or a Pace-approved translation agency accredited through NACES.