||$28,060.00 per year
FEE OFF CAMPUS ON CAMPUS EXPLANATION
1. Tuition $13,860 $13,860 Tuition and fees are $6,930 per semester. Full payment of semester tuition expenses is required prior to registration.
2. Administrative Fees 900 900 The Administrative fee is $450 per semester if taking more than 6 credits.
3. College Housing Not Applicable 6,600 Amount assumes double occupancy room rental of $3,300 per semester. Payments are due in full on a semester basis prior to registration.
4. Meal Plan Not Applicable 2,800 Meal plan is US $1,400 per semester.
5. Miscellaneous Expenses 3,000 3,000 These expenses are not paid to the college.
6. Books and Supplies 900 900 Books are paid per semester at an estimated amount of US $450 per semester for 9 credits.
7. TOTAL EXPENSES $18,660
*plus evidence of free room and board $28,060 Off campus students must document evidence of residence. *Evidence of free room and board will serve as a "cash equivalent" of $9,400.
8. PLUS Dependent Expenses (If Applicable)
+________ An additional minimum amount of US $7,500 per dependent is required should your eligible child and/or spouse wish consideration for an F-2 visa.
9. MINIMUM AMOUNT TO BE DOCUMENTED The Form I20-AB MAY be issued if you prove to Monroe’s satisfaction your financial ability.
(All amounts are in U.S. currency)
NOTE: The expense statement does not include non-refundable fees/deposits associated with the admission and housing application process:
1. $50 application fee
2. $75 acceptance deposit
3. $150 housing application fee
4. $250 housing deposit